On the BUHARI versus GEJ saga

                   I've been hearing ppl screaming: Change! Change!! Change!!! everywhere I go and to be very honest with you, I'm beginning to get tired of the 'Change' syndrome. Oh my dayz! U dnt wanna know the number of articles I've read on this BUHARI and GEJ's issue. Everytime I log in to twitter hoping to have a good laugh from ppl's hilarious posts to calm my nerves after a stressful day at work, I get none. Itz frustrating abeg! All i see is election tweets staring me in the face. Biko, wetin nah? Can't we all jst go back to normal? We know u love Buhari so much and to GEJ's supporters, oh well...wat can I say? Y'all know why u're supporting him and I cnt criticize ur opinion. I know some of my frnds wd be lyk 'hmmm, Teni u bn dey PDP dat year o'...bros 4get dat thing, yoruba proverb say 'if eye dey comot dirty make we remove d dirty show d eye say wetin im dey do no good'. That wan sef na tory 4 another day. The real koko 4 all dis my yarn be say make all of us live in the moment, make we nor dey curse or insult pipo anyhow unto say their own ideology nor dey in line with our own.
                    Omo mehn! e never finish o, abi una nor dey see wetin I dey see? E good make person pale dey campaign for presidential election o, I swear down. See Zahra, she don turn celeb sharpaly, e gbagbe oshi...lmao sotey she dey even accuse PDP of hacking into her twitter account unto say PDP nor get better and pressing issues 4 hand, nah her twitter acct dem dey find up and dan...still sitting on my fence anyway. Lest I forget, pls if anyone knows Fayose, dey shd help me remind him that some of us haven't collected our 'rices' yet. This is just an appeal to everyone not to make a big deal of these elections, let peace reign. 'One love' in 2baba's voice and before I go y'all shd pls av it in mind to vote 4 me in the 2019 elections as 'Iyalaje of Africa, Nigeria's number one' under d flagship of d YCIC party aka You Chop, I Chop. It's still ur gal Teniola and I love u all like mofedaku. CHAO, CHAO...DOU DOU *in Toyin Aimakhu's voice*
                                                                                                                                 PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books for You This Lockdown Period

Sheila's Musings

'Tis the Season of Generosity: Heartwarming Christmas Gift Ideas for Every Family Member