Beauty tips for my girls before I go to bed

If you know me and you think I look good,I have a baby face and I'm a great dresser then you'll follow the tips.A very good facia scrub to use for your face would be St.Ives...makes it smoother,wash your face every night with Clarins or any good facial soap before bed. Use a soft sponge for your face while bathing,your normal sponge only roughens it.Always use facial cleanser every morning before bathing and at night after bathing to remove any make-up left over within the skin pores on your face.While making up never do wtout foundation before applying your make up if you have a rough face,it's not necessary if you do not av a rough face.Apply ur mascara frm d base to give volume to your lashes and remember,once is enuf cos u dnt want ur lashes looking clumpy.Always shapen ur eyebrows to make it easier while using ur eyeliner...a good eyeshadow is gud if you wish and don't 4get d lipgloss after the lipstick or before,a lipliner is ok if you use one and be sure dat ur make-up isn't heavy and blends well together to give you that smashing look every guy wanna see.Good nyt...Meet me here again 2moro nyt 4 tips on personal hygiene.Have fun girls.Yours truly barbiekween....Tenioladarl.Don't 4get,I love you all.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books for You This Lockdown Period

'Tis the Season of Generosity: Heartwarming Christmas Gift Ideas for Every Family Member

Sheila's Musings